<$BlogRSDURL$>
Attila the Pun
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
 
COBRA!

More action figure goodness - the diary of captured soldier "Cody" has been discovered:

I've had to be strong all my life. It's hard to be a poor plastic kid in a video-game world, and even harder when you're an immigrant -- I was made in China. My mother was a Chinese novelty factory and my father was a petroleum by-products distributor who just played around with my mother and then disappeared. Nobody wanted a soldier toy in Clinton's nineties, so I made my way playing minimum-wage gigs like "Thug #3" in the Hudson Hawk action figure line. But after a shameful night of drinking nail polish remover and driving a Mattel remote-control car full of underage Jem sidekicks into a telephone pole, a judge gave me a choice: an Army enlistment, or a Goodwill box. I chose the former. The elite Action Figure corps took me for my menacing glower, sculpted abs, and gift for languages. After taking several crash language courses at the Army facility in Monterrey, I could speak all the major tongues. Monchichi. Teddy Bear. Cabbage Patch. Smurf.

Highly recommended

Comments:
Hello!
What a great blog!!
I will certainly come back here often and check.
If You really are interested in color changing nail polish I can recommend You to visit color changing nail polish
Here You will find all You need to know about color changing nail polish.
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger